Celebrate with us. Join us for our free online National Cancer Survivors Day® Celebration – THIS IS MY MOMENT. The celebration is Sunday, June 6, 2021 from 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM Eastern time. During these extraordinary times, we must remember to celebrate survival. This empowering celebration will have inspiring messages from cancer survivors, co-survivors, and caregivers. We will also have music, fellowship, and lots of fun. Please celebrate with us. Inviting all cancer survivors, co-survivors, caregivers, medical professionals, and anyone interested in celebrating cancer survivorship. Please share this invitation with family and friends and register at THIS IS MY MOMENT – National Cancer Survivors Day® Celebration Tickets, Sun, Jun 6, 2021 at 1:00 PM | Eventbrite
As I mentioned in my Cancer Lessons to Go from Diagnosis to Destiny Blog, surviving a cancer diagnosis presents a new and different sense of urgency. And with that sense of urgency about doing, doing doing, there should also be a sense of urgency about celebrating, celebrating, celebrating.
Why you should celebrate cancer survivorship and why you should celebrate with us:
(1) First, surviving cancer is monumental and something to be celebrated!
(2) Second, we provide a lot of positive energy.
(3) Third, there is powerful energy celebrating with other cancer survivors.
(4) Fourth, there is powerful energy celebrating with other co-survivors.
(5) Fifth, there is powerful energy celebrating with other caregivers.
(6) Sixth, there is powerful energy celebrating with other support team members.
(7) Seventh, you should celebrate with us because we are fun.
(8) Eighth, we will have lots of fun.
In other words, you should celebrate with us because this celebration will be empowering, uplifting, inspiring, and fun. We will have a great time and think you will, too.